Our mission is to tackle toxic workplace culture head-on, by promoting positive action.
We’re a small group of former BrewDog employees, who are turning our first-hand experience of toxic workplaces into constructive change. By promoting positive action when we see genuine desire to be better, yet acting quickly to expose lies and hypocrisy when they arise, we aim to stamp out the attitudes and behaviours we suffered under. When normal channels of communication are failing to deliver meaningful support for employees, we believe it is time to step in.
We hope to support not only BrewDog employees past and present, but workers at other organisations with aggressive, toxic or fearful cultures. We’re only a small group, but we do what we can, as part of a healthy work / life balance.
- See BrewDog employees unionised and protected from future harms
- Provide and maintain a list of resources and contacts for workers in the brewing, hospitality and associated industries
- Provide guidance for those looking to work for, or with, BrewDog
- We have produced a set of guides detailing how best to approach the working relationship
- Generate funds for The Drinks Trust, to cover counselling costs for mental health issues, via crowdfunding (we have already raised over £2000)
- Expand our support to other businesses, primarily (but not necessarily limited to) in the brewing and hospitality industries
- Raise further awareness of the work being done to expose sexism, misogyny and harassment within the brewing and hospitality industries